Wednesday, September 09, 2009

EeewwTube
9.9.09

(CLICK HERE to VISIT the OFFICIAL SITE)

(CLICK HERE to READ the REVIEW)

One week, to the day, of Scartoons' debut release, the YouTube Channel has its first review! A very special thanks to Charles Zembillas and The Animation Academy of Burbank, CA for taking the time to check it all out and share your thoughts!!

So I figured it was time to kick things into high gear! Therefore, it is my distinct honor and privilege to present SCARTOONS: My Official YouTube Channel on this most significant of dates, 9.9.09. Above is a link to the site along with my first online release. This video, I assure you, is the first of many, so please do STAY TUNED!!! My next two releases are already in their final stages of completion and I am currently working on some brand new material! Thank you all, and if you like what you see, please help spread the word by sharing and embedding these videos as much as you like. Here's hoping my weird little world brings some entertainment to yours!! ENJOY!!! =D

No comments: