Monday, April 28, 2008

...With A Vengeance!!


Well friends, I'm BACK! First and foremost, I'd like to apologize for my lack of...well anything having to do with this blog for the past couple years. YEARS?! Wow, it really has been that long hasn't it? Thank you all so much for your patience, and for continuing to check out the blog. Between work, traveling, the strike, and actually finding time to create content, the absence was a much needed and beneficial break! Still, I regret having to disappear like that, and though I cannot promise it'll never happen again, I can promise that for (at least) the next few months . . .

THERE WILL BE A NEW WORK OF ART POSTED EVERY WEEK ! ! ! !

This standard is something I'm going to work very hard to maintain here at The AnimAttic! For several weekends now, I've been sorting, scanning, and completing work to archive. At the moment, there's at least two-months-worth ready to rock, which should allow plenty of time for a whole lot more to come. So again, thanks to everyone for sticking around, and remember, no matter what . . .

KEEP CREATING!!!

- -= cR

3 comments:

arlo ramz said...

welcome back!

[=


-arlyne

DoomStar said...

hey, CSSSA alumni, saw you on a random blog! Remembered your name (of course). Good to see you still cracking the pencil whip and doing it!!!! I'm Ryan Stark, we were in CSSSA '99 together, I did the horrible animation of the ant in the bath tub, if you remember, it was along time ago. Any how, awesome stuff, I'm jealous you got a book coming out, that's rad! Keep up the blog!

david gemmill said...

DUDE YOU'RE BACK!!!